Our Statement Of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be true, inspired, infallible, and the authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that all men must bow to the authority of God’s Word and that true faith in the Word is the only way to please God.
3. We believe that there is only one God who exists eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
4. We believe Jesus to the only begotten Son of the Father, born of a virgin.
5. We believe that after the completion of His earthly ministry, Jesus was crucified on a cross, died and went to hell, was resurrected after 3 days by the power of God, showed himself to be alive by many infallible proofs, ascended to heaven and is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
6. We believe that at the time appointed of the Father, Jesus shall return to receive to Himself a Glorious Church, cleansed by the power of His own blood and the Word of God, that it may be with Him for all eternity.
7. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in Jesus as the Lamb of God and sacrifice for sin.
8. We believe that after receiving Jesus as Lord and Savior that the new convert should submit to water baptism, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, as a witness that he now identifies with the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord.
9. We believe water baptism to be the complete emersion of the believer in water.
10. We believe that after accepting Jesus as Lord, not only is our eternal salvation secure but God provides for our every need in this life as it pertains to life and godliness, and that every promise of provision can only be entered into by faith in His Word.
11. We believe that all born again believers should ask for and receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost according to Luke 13:11 and Acts 2:4
12. We believe the baptism of the Holy Ghost to be a subsequent experience to the Born Again Experience.
13. We believe that all born again believers should participate in regular Church attendance to be taught the Word of God and to bring the fruit of their living to God making their connection to the body of Christ secure.Type your paragraph here.