10 Characteristic Of The Glorious Church
1. It will be a Bible believing Church that diligently searches the scriptures to secure divine truth and stands on the Rock of Revelation of God’s Word without compromise.
2. The Glorious Church knows their Father’s voice and is led by His Spirit.
3. The Glorious Church teaches that Jesus is the only way to achieve a relationship with the Heavenly Father.
4. The Glorious Church will be watching, and working diligently, awaiting the return of Jesus Christ to catch away those who exercise faith in Him as Savior and Lord, preaching of His soon physical return.
5. The Glorious Church is a people who know that their bodies are the temple of God and that they are blood bought.
6. The Glorious Church understands that their faith must be an ever increasing faith and that they must be striving to make their calling and election sure.
7. The Glorious Church is not afraid to warn the world of sin and that the result of continuing in sin separates man from the salvation experience of God.
8. The Glorious Church practices keeping the commandments of God.
9. The Glorious Church strives for and promotes “The Unity Of The Faith.”
10. The Glorious Church seeks to flow in the power, authority and anointing of God.
Trinity Worship Center of Conway it the first of several Church Fellowships to be birthed as we endeavor to advance this mentality throughout the earth as The Lord gives grace to do so.
In 2005 Pastor Baker was given an a vision from the Lord of a beautiful church sitting on a hill, surrounded by the Glory of God and the Lord commanded, “Build Me A Glorious Church”, and on the authority of that mandate, On May 12, 2006, Pastor Derwin and Beverly founded Trinity Worship Center and Church Fellowship, a dynamic and growing, multi-cultural body of believers in Conway, AR. With the understanding that building the Glorious Church of Jesus Christ as being the equipping and maturation of God’s people rather than being that of a building of brick, wood or mortar. Trinity’s motto is we are “Creating Christians Of Christ-like Character”.
"Ephesians 5:25-27 “Christ loved the church and gave Himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the
washing of water by the Word. that He might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle, or any
such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.”